2001 North Lincoln Road
Escanaba, MI 49829
Director of Admissions
Bay College West
2801 North US 2
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Courses are offered in:
Escanaba, Iron Mountain,
Manistique and Online
Bay College: Your Way UP!
Apply for Summer and Winter Semesters!
Whether you’re attending college for the first time or coming back after years away, Bay College can help you reach your goal through small classes, affordable tuition and convenient class times and locations. Take charge of your future... College Works!
Contact the Bay College Admissions department today at 906-217-4010 to meet with one of our admissions team members.
Steps to Enrollment
Choose the application below that fits you:
2. Complete Placement
Accomplish by any of the below:
- College-level scores on the SAT or ACT within the last 3 years
- A "C" or better in college-level English Compositions and Math courses as verified by official college transcript
- On-campus assessments. To learn more, please visit our Placement page.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- File your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov and list Bay College using code 002240
4. Register for Courses
- New Students: You will be invited to SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) where you will have the opportunity to meet with your advisor and register for courses.
- Returning Students: You may be able to register online, pending your status as you left Bay College. We strongly advise that you meet with an advisor before registering.
- Transfer Students: You may be able to register online. We strongly advise that you meet with an advisor before registering.
- Dual Enrollment Students: Registration will be submitted by your high school.
- Early College/5th Year Students: Your advisor will submit your registration information after working with you on your schedule.
Like our Admissions Facebook page to learn about upcoming Admissions events and deadlines.