Your first step to completing is starting.
Now is the time to apply!
The areas on the left have been created to assist you with the correct process you will want to follow based on your situation.
Please review the appropriate area and follow the steps to complete the admissions process to Bay College:
Note: The online application works best using Google Chrome or Firefox. Applications attempted using Internet Explorer may encounter difficulties with submission.
- New Student - Please apply as a New Student if:
- you have never taken college courses before
- you have taken college classes, but they were taken while still enrolled in high school (known as Dual or Concurrent enrollment)
- if you are applying as a 5th year Senior or Early College student going into their 13th year of high school
- Former Student - Please apply as a Former Student if you have previously been enrolled at Bay College. An application is required for students who have not taken classes in over one year.
- Personal Interest - Please apply as a Personal Interest student if you are interested in taking college courses for personal enjoyment and enrichment.
- Transfer Students - Please apply as a Transfer Student if you have attended college at another institution.
- Guest Students - Guest Students are students who are enrolled at another college or university and interested in completing a class or two at Bay College with the intent to transfer the credits back to their home institution.
- International Students - Please apply as an International Student if you are not a United States Citizen.
- High School Dual Enrollment - Please apply as a High School Dual Enrollment student if you will be taking Bay College courses while still a high school student. (excluding 5th year Seniors)