NEW! New, first-time online students are required to complete a 1.5 hour Online Learning Orientation Course. Once you are registered for your online Dual Enrollment course, you will automatically be registered into your Online Learning Orientation Course. Upon completing this course, you will be given access to your fall course(s). Please allow enough time to complete so you are prepared for the start of your courses.
WELCOME HIGH SCHOOL DUAL ENROLLED STUDENTS.
All Dual Enrolled students are strongly advised to complete the
Dual Enrollment Orientation to help with your success while dual enrolled.
*Returning Dual Enrolled students need only complete step #6 above with your high school.
- Meet with high school principal or guidance counselor to determine eligibility. The State of Michigan has dual enrollment requirements AND Bay College has dual enrollment requirements.
- Complete the Bay College Application for Admission and select high school dual enrollment as your program/major.
- Sign and return the Dual Enrollment Contract. This contract must be returned to Bay College Admissions Office as part of your acceptance into the Dual Enrollment Program.
- Bay College requires students to have appropriate placement scores to register for certain courses. Students should provide PSAT scores, SAT scores, A.C.T. scores or on-campus assessment test results. Contact the Admissions Office for on-campus assessment information. Review Placement Tables for appropriate placement levels.
- Discuss placement scores with your high school official to determine best course selection or contact Bay College Admissions Office.
- Complete the Registration Worksheet with your high school official. The Registration Worksheet can be obtained through your high school guidance office.
- Complete Orientation - Review the Dual Enrollment slides above for pertinent information.
Home School Dual Enrollment Students
Bay College provides an opportunity for eligible home school students attending a Nonpublic Home School Program to enroll in courses. Students are encouraged to follow the steps above and contact the Bay College Director of Admissions, Jessica LaMarch, at 906-217-4086 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an advising appointment.