Have you taken courses at another college?
Step 2. Request Previous College Transcripts
Bay College welcomes Transfer Students.
- Request official college transcripts, from each college previously attended, be sent to Bay College Admissions Office. You will receive written notification of the credits that transfer to Bay College.
Step 3. Provide Assessment Scores
- All students except non-degree or guest are required to provide placement scores (ACT or COMPASS) taken within 3 years. Mail assessment scores to Bay College Admissions Office or fax to (906) 217-1714. Students who have ACT or COMPASS scores greater than 3 years old, will need to schedule the COMPASS assessment. Click here to learn more about COMPASS assessment.
Students attempting exemption from placement scores must provide appropriate documentation. Transfer students may be exempt from COMPASS by providing official college transcripts with successful completion of college level English and math course work.
Step 4. Apply for Financial Aid
Step 5. Complete Orientation
- Orientation is designed to welcome you to Bay College, introduce you to the various departments and services on campus which can help with your success and provide you with information on using myBay, the powerful online system used by all Bay College students. Orientation program options vary by semester and by student.
New, degree seeking students for Winter 2016 will be invited to S.O.A.R. orientation taking place on both campuses in early December.
Step 6. Meet Your Advisor -
Every student at Bay College is assigned a faculty advisor based on your major. Your advisor will assist you with proper course selection.
Step 7. Registration
- This is the process where you will select your courses and register. Open registration times vary by semester. Please watch the website for registration periods.
Step 8. Pay Your Tuition
- Be aware of tuition due dates and make payment arrangements by tuition due dates.