For more information,

Beth Beaudoin Noreus
Director of Transfer and Student Advising

906.217.1609 Fax
Students leaving Bay College prior to earning an associate degree or certificate may transfer credit back to Bay College from another college/university within one year of leaving Bay to fulfill the program requirement. Courses/credits which will apply for reverse transfer credit must be determined by Bay College’s Registrar prior to a student attending their transfer institution.

Students who elect to transfer credits back to Bay College must complete the following:
  • Before leaving Bay College: The student must complete an Application for Graduation Form*. Once the form is completed it is to be submitted to Student Services in order for an official degree audit to be performed. When the audit is completed by the Registrar, a letter will be sent to the student indicating the requirements he or she must meet to earn his or her associate degree or certificate from Bay College. Students must complete all program requirements including the number of credits necessary for their degree.
  • It is required that the student take the equivalent college course(s) at their transfer institution within one year of leaving Bay. Students should contact the Transfer Advisor to determine the course(s) that will transfer.
  • From the Transfer Institution: After successfully completing the determined course(s) with a C or higher, the student must request an official transcript be sent to Bay College, Admission Office.
  • It is the student’s responsibility to contact both the registrar and the transfer advisor**, in writing, to confirm that an official transcript has been sent to Bay for credits to be transferred for degree completion.
  • Bay College will notify the student by mail that he/she has completed their degree requirements.

Bay College Main,
2001 N Lincoln Road, Escanaba, MI 49829
906.786.5802 Main Campus Directions