Bay College has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of official transcripts.
Ordering a Transcript through Parchment:
Note: Unofficial Transcripts will not be available through E-Transcript format. If you were enrolled in at least one course within the past year, you may obtain your unofficial transcript by logging into your myBay account.
- Secure on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification and online tracking abilities when transcripts are processed and received.
- Upload additional or supplemental forms required by the receiving entity to accompany the transcript.
- After initiating the request, the transcript will be processed within 3 business days.
- A transcript will not be issued to any student who has an indebtedness to the College.
The cost of a transcript is $5.00. During the ordering process you will see charges prior to confirming your order.
Electronic Official Transcripts are sent securely through email and will be available for download by the recipient for seven days before expiring. Please verify that the recipient information you provide is correct before finalizing order. Bay College will not provide refunds for transcripts that are sent to the wrong recipient email address or for downloads that have been disabled after expiring. Electronic transcripts should be sent directly to the intended institution or recipient in order to be considered official.
- Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order.
- Your card will be charged when the order has been sent.
**Please note that Parchment prefers Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as web browsers**
CURRENT OR RECENT STUDENT (ENROLLED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR):
Order an Official Transcript here
Note: We may be experiencing technical difficulties with this link. If you have issues, please utilize the following link for the former student & alumni to process your transcript request.
FORMER STUDENT OR ALUMNI:
A Parchment account setup is required. You may be required to provide some identifying information such as birthdate, last four digists of your social security number, personal e-mail address, current address, and/or phone number. Once you have completed the set-up, you will receive a confirmation email from Parchment.
Set up account to start the transcript order process here
Need assistance? Contact Student Records Office firstname.lastname@example.org