Futures For Frontliners
Free tuition for essential workers
Now is the Time
The Futures for Frontliners program provides Michiganders without college degrees who have served on the frontlines of essential services during the initial period of the pandemic an opportunity to acquire the education and skills they desire tuition free at Bay College. And Bay will help you all the way with the support you need to succeed. College will change your life, start today.
- Be a Michigan resident
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have not completed a college degree (Associate or Bachelor's)
- Worked in a frontline job at least part time between April-June 2020
- Other criteria as determined by the State of Michigan
Steps to Apply
- Register at michigan.gov/frontliners
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply to Bay College online
- Choose a program or career pathway
Discover how you may pursue your dreams and advance your career at Bay College tuition free. Nursing assistants may chose to become a certified medical assistant or nurse, practical nurses may dream of becoming a registered nurse, emergency technicians a paramedic or other medical careers. Options are endless with programs and classes on campus, online and in a flexible hybrid format.
- Business (Available online)
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Computer Network Systems Security
- Mechatronics and Robotics Systems
- Nursing (LPN)
- Nursing (RN)
- Social Work
- Water Technology (Available online)
- Transfer Programs (Available online)
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to questions regarding the Futures For Frontliners program.
This program pays for Delta County tuition rates and certain fees. Tuition costs above Delta County rates for non-Delta County residents, additional fees, textbooks, and supplies are costs the student would incur.