Bay College Hosts Public Lecture "Parkinson's Disease: Current and Future Therapies"
The annual Your Health Lecture Series sponsored by Bay College and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine continues Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 7 PM with a talk by Dr. Caryl Sortwell on Parkinson’s Disease: Current and Future Therapies. The presentation is free and open to the public. It will be in the Bay College Student Center Conference Room 525, 2001 N. Lincoln Road, Escanaba.
Join Dr. Caryl Sortwell for an informative conversation about Parkinson’s disease. You’ll learn about:
- The major pathology and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- The difference between symptomatic and disease modifying treatments.
- Ongoing research initiatives for disease modification.
- Dr. Sortwell is Professor of Translational Neuroscience at Michigan State
- University College of Human Medicine.
RSVP online for this free community event by visiting the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine web page or call 616-234- 2694.