Bay College EMS Conference
Continuing education credits for license renewal
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Bay College EMS Conference has been cancelled, as a precautionary measure, due to the COVID-19 virus. At this time, there are no plans to reschedule the conference. Any questions can be directed to the Dean of Business, Technology, and Workforce Training office at 906-217-4081.
March 20 - 21, 2020
This two-day conference will take place at Bay College's main campus in Escanaba. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with on-site vendors, listen to keynote presentations on each day, and participate in breakout sessions to earn a wide variety of Continuing Education Units. Continuing Education Units will be submitted to the State of Michigan for approval. Conference registration includes an invitation to the evening reception on Thursday, March 19 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. This conference will benefit:
- Emergency Medical Technicians and paramedics
- Medical first responders
- Current students in Emergency Medical Services programs
- Fire fighters and public safety personnel
- Hospital personnel
- State Emergency Medical Services coordinators
- Emergency Medical Services agency representatives
Lunch is included with registration.
Register before 1/10 and save $10.00!
- 2-Day Conference Registration - $159.00
- 1-Day Conference Registration - $109.00
- Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic Student 2-Day Registration - $100.00
- Emergency Medical Technician/Paramedic Student 1-Day Registration - $50.00
Super 8 Hotel Quality Inn & Suites
2415 N. Lincoln Road 2603 N. Lincoln Road
Escanaba, MI 49829 Escanaba, MI 49829
10% discount* 15% discount*
*Mention Bay EMS Conference when making reservations to receive discount.