Explore Construction Management at Bay College
Why Construction Management?
Construction Management deals with the on-site aspects of a construction project. Construction managers work directly with engineers, materials, and use various techniques, to take designs and transform them into real construction units. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics states that there will be an 11% increase in Construction Management jobs by 2026. Construction Manager Salaries, average base pay – 70,734 USD/year.
Below are listed some of the most popular jobs in this field and the average annual salaries in the United States according to Glassdoor, Inc.
- Construction Project Manager – 88,000 USD/year
- Construction Project Engineer – 67,000 USD/year
- Facilities Manager – 65,000 USD/year
- Sustainability Consultant – 65,000 USD/year
- CAD Technician – 49,000 USD/year
Why Bay College?
The Construction Management program at Bay College offers you the chance to earn all of your liberal studies credits as you complete all of your Michigan Transfer Agreement requirements.
|Certificate/Degree||Completion Credits||Contact Hours|
Beyond Bay College
Students interested in transferring to a four-year institution to obtain a bachelor's degree or higher may find opportunities in the following areas of study:
- Construction Management (Eastern Michigan University)
- Construction Management (Ferris State University)
- Construction Management (Lawrence Technological University)
- Construction Management (Michigan State University)
- Construction Management (Northern Michigan University)
- Construction Management (Michigan Technological University)
- Construction Management (University of Michigan)
O*NET OnLine has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers and more!RESEARCH CAREERS