Academic and certification testing
About Testing Services
Testing services at Bay College are provided for academic and certification testing online and on paper. Students, faculty, community and businesses have access to schedule testing in state-of-the-art testing facilities. For more information, please Email Testing Services or call 906-217-4053.
Testing Services (Main Campus)
2001 N Lincoln Rd.
Escanaba, MI 49829
Testing Services Hours (Main Campus)
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM (ET)
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (ET)
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and *12:00 PM - 5:00 PM (ET)
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM (ET)
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (ET)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (ET)
*Appointment only. Please call 906-217-4053 to schedule an appointment.
Testing Services (West Campus)
Bay College West
2801 N US 2
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Campus Computer Lab
Testing Services Hours (West Campus)
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
- Saturday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT)
Bay College offer proctored certification exam services working in cooperation with service providers. Testing Services can be used to take certification exams from any of the vendors listed or provide a supervised testing facility to anyone who might need this service. The following tests may be scheduled by calling Testing Services at 906-217-4053
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)(Prometric)
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM)(Prometric)
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification Exam
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam
- Proctored computerized and paper tests for the general public (Proctoring fee: $30.00)
Other tests may be scheduled through their respective websites.