Academic and certification testing
Academic and Certification Testing
Testing services are provided for academic and certification testing online and on paper. Students, faculty, community and businesses have access to schedule testing in state-of-the-art testing facilities.
Escanaba Campus Testing Services
Bay College West Testing Services
Campus Computer Lab
Bay College offer proctored certification exam services working in cooperation with service providers. Testing Services can be used to take certification exams from any of the vendors listed or provide a supervised testing facility to anyone who might need this service. The following tests may be scheduled by calling Testing Services at 906-217-4053
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)(Prometric)
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM)(Prometric)
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification Exam
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam
- Proctored computerized and paper tests for the general public (Proctoring fee: $30.00)
Other tests may be scheduled through their respective websites.