Academic divisions at Bay College
Academics at Bay College is organized into three broad areas consisting of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Business and Technology, and Allied Health. An Academic Dean oversees each broad area. Within each of these areas are six academic divisions:
- Allied Health: Health Careers, Nursing, EMT/Paramedic, and Physical Education
- Arts and Letters: English, Fine and Applied Arts, Languages, Music, Literature, and Speech/Communication
- Business: Accounting, Business, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Economics, Marketing, and Office Information Systems
- Math and Science: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics
- Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Development, Education, First Year Experience, Geography, History, Human Services, Leadership, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and Women's and Gender Studies
- Technology: Automotive, Computer-Aided Design, Computer Systems, Electronics, Geographic Information Systems, Machine Tool, Mechatronics, Welding and Water Technology.