A message to the campus community
Fall Semester has started strong with classes online, in person and hybrid format. Together we navigate the pandemic challenges, protecting the health of all in a safe learning environment. Protect each other, wear your mask, physically distance, practice hand hygiene and stay home if ill. Each of us has control over our own human behavior and the responsibility to stay safe and flexible as we navigate these extraordinary circumstances together.
Plans reflect the current public health, state and CDC guidance, and may change. We all need to make adjustments to the new normal, adopting to challenges with a growth mindset. Bay is committed to your success, and ready for whatever may come our way. This is the place to find the latest information.
Bay College Updates
- Check your Bay College Email regularly for class and campus updates
- Masks are required in all public spaces on campus, physically distance 6 feet
- Complete health screening prior to entering campus each day
- Reporting of all COVID cases and quarantines are required
- Reach out if support is needed, Bay College is committed to your success
- All community event and meeting spaces are currently closed to the public