A message to the campus community
Bay College is committed to your safety and success. Together we continue to navigate these extraordinary circumstances and contribute to a safe environment. Protect each other, practice hand hygiene, disinfect, and stay home if ill.
- Bay College will require all students, staff, faculty, and visitors to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose when indoors on College property.
- Stay home if ill, please do not enter campus
- Complete the health screening prior to entering campus
- Students and employees are asked to upload their vaccination cards (and receive a thank you Bay Cafe' certificate)
- Emergency CARES Act money may be available to students
- Report if you have or are exposed to COVID-19 for proper precautions
- Be honest, non-compliance will be referred to the College conduct processes
- Check your Bay College email regularly for campus and class updates
- Reach out if support is needed, Bay College is committed to your success
- Community event and meeting spaces may be reserved on a limited basis via events_FROM_BAY_COLLEGE
Bay Joins 'College Vaccine Challenge'
Everyone has a role to play in ending the pandemic, saving lives and helping our country return to normal. This includes getting as many Americans as possible vaccinated. Colleges and universities are joining together to help in this challenge, encouraging younger generations to get their shot. We're all in this together.
MI COVID Alert
MI COVID Alert is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to notify each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan. Using the MI COVID Alert app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialize, work or travel.APP STORE DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY DOWNLOAD