A message to the campus community
Stay focused and finish strong! Fall semester ends November 25, Winter semester starts January 11 with flexible class formats, including online, on campus and hybrid.
Bay is committed to your success. Together we will continue to navigated these extraordinary circumstances, making adjustments based on current public health and safety guidelines. Protect each other, wear your mask, physically distance, practice hand hygiene and stay home if ill. Each of us has control over our own human behavior, attitude, and maintaining a safe learning environment.
Bay College Updates
- All final coursework and exams are remote effective November 18, 2020
- Check your Bay College email regularly for class and campus updates
- Computers in the HUB and West are open for students thru November 25
- Food pantries and Bay Cafe are open via pre-ordering and pickup
- Campuses are open virtually and in person by appointment
- Masks are required in all public spaces on campus, physically distance 6 feet
- Complete health screening is required prior to entering campus each day
- Report all COVID-19 cases and quarantines impacting attendance
- Reach out if support is needed, Bay College is committed to your success
- All community event and meeting spaces are currently closed to the public
MI COVID Alert
MI COVID Alert is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to notify each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan. Using the MI COVID Alert app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialize, work or travel.APP STORE DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY DOWNLOAD