A message to the campus community
Bay is committed to your success, and campuses are open. Together we continue to navigate these extraordinary circumstances, making adjustments based on health and safety guidelines. Protect each other, practice hand hygiene and stay home if ill. Each of us has control over our own human behavior, attitude, and maintaining a safe learning environment.
Bay Joins 'College Vaccine Challenge'
Everyone has a role to play in ending the pandemic, saving lives and helping our country return to normal. This includes getting as many Americans as possible vaccinated. Colleges and universities are joining together to help in this challenge, encouraging younger generations to get their shot. We're all in this together.
- If you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19, masks and physical distancing are not required inside Bay College
- Masks and 6 foot distancing are required for individuals not vaccinated
- Practice proper hand hygiene and disinfect all items
- All must complete a health screening prior to entering campus each day
- Students and employees are asked to have their vaccination card on file (and receive a free thank you food certificate)
- Be honest, non-compliance will be referred to the College conduct process
- Check your Bay College email regularly for campus and class updates
- Reach out if support is needed, Bay College is committed to your success
- All community event and meeting spaces are currently closed to the public
MI COVID Alert
MI COVID Alert is a free app for your mobile phone. It will help us to notify each other and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan. Using the MI COVID Alert app along with the existing public health measures will help us all stay safe when we meet up, socialize, work or travel.APP STORE DOWNLOAD GOOGLE PLAY DOWNLOAD