Announcing the BAY-CON Event Schedule
Pop-culture lovers rejoice, BAY-CON IS HERE! The inaugural BAY-CON event happens this Saturday, May 21st from 10am-4pm, and features 37+ vendors selling records, toys, collectables, and so much more! Visit the vintage video gaming room, enter the video game tournament, participate in the Zombie Lab, drop by the Magpie Photography photo booth, and attend one of the several educational sessions on topics like ‘how to clean and store your vinyl records’ and ‘creating a comic universe’. Did we mention there will be Storm Troopers walking around?! There is so much happening at BAY-CON!
- 10am-4pm EST: Over 75 tables of vintage and collectible goodies from over 35 vendors!
- 10am-4pm EST: TACOS!
- 10am-4pm EST: Photo booth by Magpie Photography (901)
- 11am-2pm EST: Vintage Video Game room (903)
- 11am-2pm EST: Zombie Lab! Get zombified by Bay College's own EMT/Paramedic students! (972)
- Noon: Mario Kart tournament (903)
- Noon: Cleaning and storing your vinyl records (952)
- Noon: Creating a Comic Universe: The Carneyverse Saga with Tone Drew (911)
- 2pm EST: REVN: Designing a Dynamic Soundscape for Video Games (911)
- 2pm EST: Cleaning and storing your vinyl records (952)
- T-shirt sales ($12 each)
- Limited edition BAY-CON poster sales ($5 each)
- Bags of hot popcorn ($.50/bag)
Sponsored by Bay College student organizations, BAY-CON is a fundraiser for the college’s student organizations. The event is FREE, although a donation of $2 for those 10 and over is recommended. Located in the Joseph Heirman University Center (JHUC), Room 952 on the Bay College campus. Parking is free, in parking in lot A. See you there!
About Bay College
Bay College is devoted to your success in the classroom, on-campus, online, in the community and into the workforce. We’re proud to offer certificates and programs that result in successful careers, associate degrees and credits that transfer to universities, and workforce training to sharpen your skills and advance your career. #BayIsTheWay
Sponsored by Bay College student organizations, BAY-CON is a fundraiser for the college’s student organizations. For updated event information, visit the Bay College Facebook Page, @BayCollege or visit the 2022 Facebook Event Page. This is a free event with suggested donation of $2 for those 10 years of age and over. BAY-CON 2022 is scheduled for Saturday, May 21st from 10am-4pm at Bay College in Escanaba, MI in the Joseph Heirman University Center (JHUC), Room 952 on the Bay College campus. Parking is free, nearest parking lot is Lot A. For questions, email dave.laur_FROM_BAY_COLLEGE or call 906-217-4031